Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Did You Know? Managing Chrome Extensions

Extensions in Google Chrome let you do things quickly when you are working on the computer.  For example, when I need a password for a site, I use the LastPass extension to fill it in.  When I want to block ads, I use AdBlock Plus.  BUT, if you have too many extensions that are active, you can really slow down your computer.  Google now has a built-in manager for your Chrome extensions and it looks like a puzzle piece and lives to the right of the search bar.



Here's a great video on managing extensions and a couple Wakelet files with information on great extensions to try and some tips, tricks, and resources on Chrome.

Need help with remote teaching?  Remember to check out our Remote Teaching & Learning Resources website or set up a time to Zoom with me to learn more.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment